this video breathes life back into me
OMG these posers! Hello to be a good mosh pit there has to be a fucking crowd
I haven’t seen this around tumblr just yet, so I wanted to put my own word out about it.
This is a fashion doll created by an illustrator that has been modeled to the standard proportions of the average 19 year old girl. She’s healthy, sporty, wears natural makeup, and GOSH DARNIT LOOK HOW POSABLE SHE’LL BE.
The project is technically fully funded now, but the more support and preorders it gets, the more influential it will be. My mom just got one for the sole purpose of keeping in the box, because best case scenario, these things become the next barbie and they’re worth big bucks later on; worst case scenario, she helped support an artist with a good cause.
Preorders aren’t outrageous at all. $25 for a first-edition doll that will NOT be sold in retail stores. Please spread the word and help get this doll known!
beyonce is making the face adults make when they “lose” a game to a child
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Wow I did not know about this feature but I’m really glad I do now.